The Wine Awards for Wine Lovers
Welcome to the very first People’s Choice Wine Awards – the only national wine awards dedicated to and judged by wine lovers.
A huge proportion of consumers consult peer reviews via social media and apps before making a purchase which is rapidly changing the profile of wine drinkers and key influencers in the wine industry. The People’s Choice Wine Awards appeals directly to the modern wine drinker!
This is a golden opportunity for suppliers and producers to learn what people really think about their wine with 27 unique categories which reflect the buying decisions of the average consumer and cover every type of wine and occasion.
- The awards process builds an audience from the launch of the competition on social media, feeding through to an eager group of interested buyers once the winners are announced;
- Being part of a modern, exciting and innovative consumer focussed wine awards;
- Dedicated PR campaign with heavy emphasis on social media marketing to promote the competition and winning wines;
- Shortlisted and winning wines showcased to press and at two People’s Choice Award consumer wine events in 2018;
- Opportunities to make offers to the PCWA community via social media and regular newsletters;
- Wine bottle sleeves detailing medal won and category to boost sales and raise awareness;
- A shiny award for your trophy cabinet!
- This is your opportunity to hear the opinions of those who matter the most and give your wines the consumers’ seal of approval.
Entries close on the 28 June 2017 and are charged at £50 + VAT to enter per submission. To find out how to enter, click here.
The winners will be announced at the inaugural awards ceremony, taking place at the prestigious Montcalm Marble Arch in London on Thursday 5 October 2017.